CALL FOR SCHOLARSHIPS FOR 2015/2016 ACADEMIC YEAR!
3 scholarships are available for the Joint Second Cycle Degree in International Relations Programme: Europe from the Visegrad Perspective. Approved a list of scholarship holders for the academic year 2015/16 will be announced in September 2015. The Examination Committee awarded:
- 1 scholarships for EU Eastern Partnership candidates
- 2 scholarships for V4 candidates
Awarded students will be notified individually by email.
The call for scientific scholarships within the framework of the International Visegrad Fund’s Visegrad University Study Grant – Joint Degree Program for accepted students of the Joint Second Cycle Degree in International Relations: Europe in the Visegrad Perspective for the academic year 2015/16.
Call time table:
- Scholarship applications must be submitted not later than September 4, 2015. Please fill out the scholarship application form and send it via e-mail it to: email@example.com with the title “scholarship 2015-2017” by Friday, September 4th, 2015.
2. Applications will be assessed by the Scholarship Selection Committee by September 10, 2015
3. Applicants will be notified about final results not later than September 11, 2015. Call results will be available on the programme’s website.
4. Applicants who are awarded a scholarship will sign scholarship contracts by October 1, 2015
5. Students whom scholarship is awarded are obliged to complete the coursework as envisaged in the programme’s curriculum
In the academic years 2015/16 students holding citizenship of one of the Visegrad Group countries, namely: Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia will be awarded 2 scholarships for the whole duration of the programme in total amount of EUR 9 300 ( mobility scholarship – EUR 6 900 and tuition fees contribution – EUR 2 400 ).
In the academic years 2015/16 students holding citizenship of one of the EU Eastern Partnership countries, namely: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine will be awarded 1 scholarship for the whole duration of the program not exceeding its regular length in total amount of EUR 11 600 (mobility scholarship – EUR – 9 200 and tuition fees contribution – EUR 2 400).
Detailed rules and selection procedure of scholarship call are set up in the Joint Second Cycle Degree in International Relations: Europe in the Visegrad Perspective scientific scholarship call rules.