Announcement: 3 Scholarships are available for the Joint Second Cycle Degree in International Relations Programme: Europe in the Visegrad Perspective. Approved a list of scholarship holders for the academic year 2015/16 will be announced in September 2015. The Examination Committee awarded:
- 1 scholarships for EU Eastern Partnership candidates
- 2 scholarships for V4 candidates
Awarded students will be notified individually by email.
The Dean of the Faculty of International and Political Studies of the Jagiellonian University in Krakow, acting on behalf of the VNDREAN Consortium, hereby announces the call for scientific scholarships within the framework of the International Visegrad Fund’s Visegrad University Study Grant – Joint Degree Program for accepted students of the Joint Second Cycle Degree in International Relations: Europe in the Visegrad Perspective for the academic year 2015/16.
Call time table:
- Scholarship applications must be submitted online. Application form will be available shortly.
- Applicants will be notified about final results in September 2015. Call results will be available on the programme’s website.
- Applicants who are awarded a scholarship will sign scholarship contracts by October 1, 2015
- Students whom scholarship is awarded are obliged to complete the coursework as envisaged in the programme’s curriculum
In the academic year 2015/16 students holding citizenship of one of the Visegrad Group countries, namely: Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia will be awarded 2 scholarships for the whole duration of the programme in total amount of EUR 9 300 ( Mobility scholarship – EUR 6 900 and tuition fees contribution – EUR 2 400 ).
In the academic year 2015/16 students holding citizenship of one of the EU Eastern Partnership countries, namely: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine will be awarded 8 scholarships for the whole duration of the program not exceeding its regular length in total amount of EUR 11 600 (mobility scholarship – EUR – 9 200 and tuition fees contribution – EUR 2 400).
Detailed rules and selection procedure of scholarship call are set up in the Joint Second Cycle Degree in International Relations: Europe in the Visegrad Perspective scientific scholarship call rules.