Applicants are required to submit documents in 3 different stages:
- At the start of the application process
- Upon enrolment in the programme (once accepted in the programme)
- Upon arrival in Krakow (once in the Centre for European Studies)
Initial requirements (documents & fees)
All candidates must apply using the Online Application System of the Jagiellonian University. Candidates must also submit the following as part of their application:
• Scanned online OAS application signed by the applicant,
• Scan of the most recent diploma obtained,
• Scan of the applicant’s passport (photo page) or EU national ID card,
• Scan of the candidate’s Curriculum Vitae (Resume) completed in the Europass CV format,
• Scan of the candidate’s Foreign Language Skills document completed in the Europass Language Passport format.
• Scan of motivation letter,
• Scanned document of diploma supplement or official transcript and if the candidate does not have it yet, the photocopy of a student’s record book (transcript) or other document including a full list of courses completed and grades received
• Scanned documents certifying academic experience and achievements and work or interships,
• Scan of sworn translation into English of all documents submitted if they were issued in language other than English (This does not apply only to documents certifying your academic attainments, or internships, or professional training.)
Please send all scanned documents in one merged file to: email@example.com
• Confidential letter of recommendation sealed and signed across the envelope flap
Please send recommendation letter directly to the following address:
MA Admisions & Administration Office
ul. Garbarska 7A
BY BANK TRANSFER
• Application Fee of 21,00 EUR / 29,00 USD / 75,00 PLN (non-refundable).
All documents must be submitted in English, except for copies of the passport ID page and diploma/degree certificate. All copies should be certified by the respective institutions.
If the degree is not yet conferred, the student will be asked to present proof of his/her status and can present the degree certificate at a later date but before the start of the programme.