Once admitted, the applicant will be required to provide the following additional documents:
- Hardcopy of the application, printed and signed by the candidate,
- Photocopy of the applicant’s secondary school diploma, maturity certificate, International Baccalaureate diploma (IB) or European Baccalaureate certificate (with its original available upon request
- original and official transcript or photocopy of diploma supplement (with its original available upon request). When the candidate does not have one yet upon enrolment, the candidate must submit a written declaration that states that a photocopy of this document (together with its original available upon request) will be delivered by a given deadline. The student will be withdrawn from the university if the proper documents are not submitted by the set date.
- One passport photos (35 mm x 45 mm) taken against a white background without a hat or head covering (These cannot be printed photos or xeroxed copies of photos),
- Certificate verifying language proficiency (if applicable). See admission criteria.
- Proof of nostrification of BA diploma or a signed statement pledging to nostrify the BA diploma within the first six months of the academic year (Applicable only to students from countries outside the EU, EFTA, OECD or those that have no signed agreement with Poland).